Examples of personal data which may be processed include:
- Name (first & last)
- Payment details
- Name of the domain and host from which you are accessing the Portal
- IP address of the computer you are using
- Date and time you access the Portal; and
- Internet protocol (IP) address of the site from which you linked directly to the Portal.
PURPOSE FOR WHICH PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
Your personal data is processed in order to:
- ascertain and verify business contact information;
- facilitate the transmission of notices and communications;
- provide future services and support;
- better tailor the Services to your specific needs;
- enable development and improvement of the Content;
- enable the operation of certain functionalities & features of the Services;
- generate internal reports; and
- send you promotional materials and other information.
You may unsubscribe from mailing lists at any time by opting out. To do so, please email your request to be removed from the mailing list, to email@example.com.
MGRC’S USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
MGRC does not collect/process/disclose your personal data for a purpose other than for which it was disclosed by you at the time of collection.
Save as expressly provided above, MGRC will share/disclose your information with/to unrelated third parties only when required to do so by applicable law or at the request of regulatory authorities. MGRC will not retain your personal data longer than necessary and will ensure that reasonable steps are taken to ensure that the said personal data is destroyed or permanently deleted in the event it is no longer required.
Should MGRC undergo a corporate exercise such as a merger, acquisition, or sale of its assets or part thereof, your personal data may form the part of the assets transferred/acquired. In such event, dealings with your personal data will continue to be in compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.