GENOME SEQUENCING SERVICES
Whole Genome Sequencing
Whole genome sequencing (WGS) is carried out to obtain the sequence of the entire genome from any eukaryotic or prokaryotic organism. This includes plant, animal, microbial and human genomes.
We offer both de novo sequencing and resequencing as part of our WGS service. Sequencing is carried out using multiple platforms, and is optimised to generate accurate data within a fast turnaround time.
WGS enables you to:
- Detect and identify known and novel mutations
- Detect and characterise pathogen DNA from infected plants and animals, or from clinical samples
- Identify alleles or variations in a genome
1. Fill in the enquiry form or contact MGRC at email@example.com
2. Tell us about your project and what you would like to achieve.
- What organism would you like to sequence?
- Is this a de novo sequencing or resequencing project? If the latter, what reference sequence would you prefer?
- Do you know the approximate size of the genome?
- Do you have any information on its genomic content (GC content, repeat regions)?
3. We will contact you to discuss your requirements in greater detail.