Vacancies – Trainee
Malaysian Genomics Resource Centre Berhad (“MGRC”) is looking for science interns to join our team on a project basis.
- Conduct secondary research (online) including literature reviews of manuscripts and proposals.
- Simple data cleaning, entry and analysis.
- Assisting with other research-oriented tasks.
- Provide project administrative and managerial support.
Applicants should be Life Science majors (Biology, Biotechnology, Genetics, Molecular Biology etc) graduate, post-graduate or pre-med. In addition, successful applicants will have:
- Competent research and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail, creative thinking.
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate within a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Competence with Google Drive and Internet search of scientific data.
If you have the experience and passion, please submit your resume and the relevant transcripts, together with a passport-sized photograph to email@example.com immediately.