Vacancies – Legal Executive
- 1. Regulatory & Compliance, Corporate Secretarial
Working together with the external company secretaries to coordinate the delivery of all deliverables under the relevant legislation including the release of the company’s annual report, arrangement of board meetings, annual general meetings as well as preparation of director’s circular resolutions and other corporate secretarial documentation.
- 2. Corporate
Working with the Management, internal and external teams to provide legal advice in relation to corporate proposals, as well as manage the legal action items required during corporate exercises.
- 3. Intellectual Property
Working with the external patent attorneys and external trademark agents to liaise with the external parties and monitor the status of the existing patent and trademark portfolios for the Company.
- 4. Business Support Services
Working with the business development team to draft commercial agreements.
- 5. General (Admin, Operations, HR)
Supporting the HR & Admin departments with the following as and when required :
- Vetting tenancy agreements, hire purchase/leasing agreements, employment agreement, consultancy agreement, policies and procedures documentations, loans, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or professional qualification in Law with minimum 4 years working experience in commercial, corporate and litigation matters.
- Articulate with excellent command of verbal and written English.
- Competent in drafting, reviewing and handling contract negotiation.
- Meticulous and highly skilled and organised in work processing.
- Able to work independently.
If you have the experience and passion, please submit your resume and the relevant transcripts, together with a passport-sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.