Vacancies – Front Desk/Personal Assistant/Secretary
- Managing managers’ schedules and booking meetings.
- Answering and forwarding telephone inquiries.
- Responding to emails, letters as appropriate.
- Coordinating travel plans for the company.
- Printing reports and other materials for meetings or company-wide distribution.
- Planning and organizing events.
- Managing filing and office systems.
- Keeping organized and accurate records, making updates to databases.
- Bachelor’s Degree or professional qualification in Law with minimum 4 years working experience in commercial, corporate and litigation matters.
- Articulate with excellent command of verbal and written English.
- Competent in drafting, reviewing and handling contract negotiation.
- Meticulous and highly skilled and organised in work processing.
- Able to work independently.
If you have the experience and passion, please submit your resume and the relevant transcripts, together with a passport-sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.